Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Vintage Patterns . . . .

Pray for me for I have gone to the thrift store, and found a treasure trove of vintage patterns.  My nearby thrift stores have patterns and from time to time.  So earlier this week I decided to drop in and see what they had.  This time I lucked out and found some, in my size!  So let me show you what I found for 99 cents each!
Don't you just love the cutout in the bodice.
I like the fullness in the back.
 A nice summer dress; I love the removable caplet.
Just a simple skirt.
Check out the cowl neck; "Everything old is new again".
Check out the pleating in the bodice.
Of course there was no way I was leaving this one; I love the pleated neckline.  This will be one of the first ones I make.

Well that's it for now.  I did finish my border print vintage dress.  I'm working on the petticoat.  Hope to have pictures by end of next week.

Happy Sewing. . . .

2 comments:

  1. Why don't I ever find patterns at the Goodwill, you're so lucky! The envelopes are in great shape too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete