Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sewing Notions: Enabler Alert!!!!!

I know I am so wrong for encouraging others with my addiction; but I can't help it.   What can I say, you're talking to a person that sews with her sister via Facetime!

So here is one that will help you save money too.  Martha Pullen's heirloom sewing website has it's annual sidewalk sale with 75% off!  I just bought about 25 items: Schmetz needles (starting at 75 cents to $1.25), 8 inch Gingher scissors for $10 (regularly $30), Floriani Embroidery Stabilizer for $5 to $12 (regularly about $20+).

I can't mention everything on sale here; but if you take a look at it; you'll see why I bought quite a bit.  Some of the things I loaded up on were:  machine needles; stabilizers; water soluble marker; rotary cutters; 5 pack rotary cutter blades, etc.  Samples of prices from web page:




I also found two coupons that you can use (my daughter-in-law calls me the Queen of Coupons!):
  • Free shipping (if your purchase is under $75, use this coupon; good till 6/30):
  • 15% off of total purchase (even sale items)
They can be found at this link: http://www.savings.com/m-Martha-Pullen-coupons.html
This link will provide the codes and take you to their website.

You can only used 1 of the codes at a time.

The sale is now thru 6/26.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment