Sunday, June 16, 2013

OT: A Father's Day Outing


Happy Fathers Day,

I'm still here; but haven't been blogging like I had hoped. I had foot surgery in may and am now at a point that I am
mobile. I still can't wear my heels; but I can at least get around pretty good in flats. I hate this but I must say I really miss
wearing my heals. Wearing a dress with flats is just not the same as wearing a dress with heels.

Any how I hope everyone is having an amazing Father's Day. My daughter and I decided to take my husband out for Father's Day. First I decided to take him to see the Superman movie last night (he's a big superhero fan). The movie was
actually very good (at least we thought so; which is what is important).

Today we took him to Cheesecake Factory. When done we got a chance to walk and see the street performers.
There was one particular street perfomer that me and my husband saw many years ago when my boys were young. My daughter has never seen him. I call him the human pretze. This man can literally bend/contort himself to fit into a 20" square box.

It was truly amazing. First he squeezed himself into a 18" tube;



After this he squeezed himself into the 20 inch cube:

It was truly amazing! My daughter would have never believed us if we had told her.

Here are additional pictures from our walk in Boulder.











Happy Father's Day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment