
Well I went thru my stash, and found a nice piece of fabric to make Butterick 5033 vintage dress from.
It was a very easy dress and I am loving the flowiness of the skirt. The fabric I made it from was in my stash, so not really sure what the content is (purchased before I got wise enough to start recording the fabrics in my stash - SMILE). Its a very lightweight fabric, and the skirt hangs beautifully.

It was a very easy dress and I am loving the flowiness of the skirt. The fabric I made it from was in my stash, so not really sure what the content is (purchased before I got wise enough to start recording the fabrics in my stash - SMILE). Its a very lightweight fabric, and the skirt hangs beautifully.
Yes Sandy, is a beautiful dress, plus the color is wonderful. I love these pieces with vintage style. greetings, Paco
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress, Sandy! You look lovely in it!
ReplyDelete