Monday, January 2, 2017

The Featherweight Machine Case . . .

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a joyous holiday.

I'm still on a sewing high.  After seeing the featherweight case cover made by Renee on Miss Celine's Pants, I knew I had to make one for my featherweight.

I had this fabric in my stash.  I purchased it a couple of years a on the JoAnn' fabric clearance table:




I knew I had to use this for my sewing case.

I quilted it to make my cover.  I've even trying to get comfortable with free-hand quilting, so I just had did a bunch of simple curved lines.  The cover was very easy to put together.

One warning I would give it to compare the size of your case to the finished size the cover.  I actually had to make adjustments to mine to obtain a satisfactory fit.  My handles are long enough for me to carry my machine off my shoulder.





Happy Sewing.....

2 comments: