![]() |
| Click on Photo to go to Atkinson Designs URL |
I made two bags to put my machine needles in. Since my goal was to test out my embroidery also, I added labels that could be seen in the windows. Also rather than buy vinyl, I just cut up a bag I had gotten some bed linen in. Here are the finished bags:


I did run into a problem while switching between embroidery and sewing mode, and think I've got some more testing to do in that area. But I'm GOOD TO SEW!!!
I did finally finish up the outfit from this post:Work In Progress. I'll post the completed picture soon.
- Posted from my Ipad

Thats really a gorgeous holdall. Just found your blog via the sewyourownwardrobe for a year challenge. Are you in that? I am, so hiping to get to know you there. otherwise, I have followed you, so I'll get to see what you make.
ReplyDelete