Friday, September 21, 2012

Creative Expressions/Quilt Down Under

So folks this morning I got an offer for a free 6 month digital subscription to Creative Expressions with Jennny Haskins, Quilt Down Under, and Down Under Textiles.  All 3 are embroidery, quilting, sewing magazines out of Austraila.  This is being offered by Creative Living Media, who is the publisher of these magazines.  I think I got the notice because I have a subscription to the Austrailian Smocking Magazine.

I've subscribed and was just browsed thru some of the Creative Expressions magazines.  (Did I mentioned that you also get access some of the archived issues for this period?)  I am going to definitely enjoy this subscription for the next 6 months. 
Here's a snapshot of the URL:








The link if you are interested is: http://www.creativelivingmedia.com.au/
Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the helpful info Lady! Will definitely check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete