I ended up coming home with a duffle bag filled with patterns. That meant I had to borrow a duffle bag from my Mom, since I only bought one suitcase with me:

I placed each one in a ziploc baggie, so they could survive the journey home.
You'd have thought that I had just won the lottery; well actually I did - The Vintage Pattern Lottery. There had to be over 80 patterns in the box that these ladies gave to me.
Also, after reading several reviews; and stalking Gerties and Male Pattern Boldness blogs. I decided I wanted a copy of the New Book For Better Sewing book by Vogue.
I found one on Ebay, and became the proud owner. I love this book!

I have the first pattern in my vintage stash, and have already started reading thru the chapter in the book for making the pattern. I'm so excited!
Tomorrow I'll post a copy of the vintage dress I just completed.
Happy Sewing . . . .
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
That's quite a haul. Enjoy the patterns.
ReplyDelete