I began my work on
Vogue 8491. I got the initial paper pattern marked up. I'm doing a muslin. The initial pass was rather loose thru the hips, I had to go back and taper it some:

I've still got some more fine tuning to do, but am pretty pleased with it. I raised the armhole by 1 inch but I'm going to lower it back, and will add a little more ease thru the waist. Well I guess enough sewing on the muslin for the night.
I'm looking forward to the extended weekend so that I can sew.
Sandy .- the muslin seems look good. That tissue has chosen you for this dress?. I like this style of dress very simple, are good for the summer. Ahhh. The book follows the post .... that interesting, you enjoy it. greetings. Paco
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on the dress. I like this style. Please show us more.
ReplyDelete