Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'm still here . . .

Yes, I'm still here, and I'm still sewing; just haven't been doing much posting.


First we did a complete rip out of all carpet through out the house.  That happened around Thanksgiving:

The family room (in the process):
 The finished family room with furniture back:
 Then finally the most important room, the SEWING ROOM:
Before:

The Sewing Room After:
 Check out the neat Button Rug I found at IKEA!!!!



I've been doing a lot of sewing also, I'll post one of the outfits on tomorrow. In addition to sewing, I've also been collecting sewing patterns, fabrics, etc.  (I know I don't need them; but as my sewing buddies say the fabric is great for insulating the internal walls of the house!).

These are the patterns I got at the last JoAnn's sale:

Vogue 1445
Vogue 1446
Vogue 1451
And finally a pant pattern with princess seams.  I'm taking Sandra Betzina's craftsy class:  Pants Fitting Techniques.  I like this pattern better than the Vogue one that is used for the cass.


 Well, off I go to my sewing room I go. . . .

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the remodel! Can't wait to see your new pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Got the pattern traced last night, so in the process of making alterations to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete