Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Style-Arc Pattern for Free - Ann's T-Top

Hi all,

Don't know what you have planned for a Saturday; but I plan to sew for a bit, go to the local Wa-Shonaji quilt show at the Blair Caldwell Library in Denver, and then prepare for the classes that I am teaching this fall.

As I was organizing my sewing strategy yesterday, I am across a free pattern offer from Style-Arc and Gorgeous fabrics.  It's the Ann's T-Top:






I've been wanting to try one of the patterns since I've heard several online sewing buddies give Style-Arc patterns good reviews.  The pattern only takes 1 yard of fabric.  The 
price is that I signup for the emails.

I'm not sure how long it will be available, but I've already. I requested a 10; but they also send you additional patterns for 1 size above and below the one you requested!

Well off I go to sew.

Happy Sewing . . . .

 

1 comment:

  1. extra patterns, how neat is that! can't wait to see your blouse

    Helen

    ReplyDelete