Since the beginning of December, I have been doing a major "clean-up/organization" of my sewing room. It started with me purchasing book shelves from Ikea and going thru my book/magazine stash.
My sewing was starting to occupy 2 rooms, and I decided that wasn't necessarily a good thing!
I've discovered that I have duplicates of several magazines. I am posting these on the Sew Pattern Review classified. But thought I’d post these on my blog in case you know of anyone that might be interested in purchasing them.
Back when my daughter was younger I did a lot of smocking and heirloom sewing. I’ll revisit it when my first grand-child comes along; but for now I’m in a holding pattern. When going thru my sewing supplies I found back issues of Sew Beautiful, Creative Needle Magazine, and Australian Smocking and Embroidery Magazine (The last two magazines are no-longer in print). If you would like to see which Issues I have you can refer to the Sewing Pattern Review Classifieds, or go to my flicker link.
SAMPLE ISSUE COVERS
The first set that I am posting is for Sew Beautiful. Please go to this link to see the back issues I have available. You will see the magazine cover along with the table of content next to it.
Back issues of Sew Beautiful are $4.50 each plus shipping. If you are interested in any please send me an email and we can work on shipping, etc. or take a look at my classifieds at Sew Pattern Review Classified.
Happy Sewing . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment