Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bernina App

All these years I have been dealing with severe seasonal allergy.  Each year about the fall, I'd get a severe cold, etc. and am not able to shake the cough for several weeks.  Well last year I decided it was time to get it checked out, after working from home for 2 weeks because of this nasty cough.  If you've ever been around me then it is one of those nasty, hacky, raspy coughs.  Turns out I have severe allergies to weeds; hence the nasty cough, etc.

So during those times what do you do?  You surf the internet.

Look what I found!




 It provides me the ability to record which accessories I own and want.  I can also easily access video's and tutorials on using the different accessories.

If you have a Bernina, then make sure you get it.

Now if only they'd develop one for the Viking (Yep, I kept my Viking Designer 1 machine).

Happy Sewing . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment