Friday, February 3, 2012

Susan Khalje: The Couture Dress Class & other Craftsy.com courses

If you weren't aware, craftsy.com is offering Susan Khalje's Courture Dress class online for 1/2 off.  I've taken 3 of the online classes from them already and actually like them.  I never thought I'd say that about online classes. I've had to take them for work related things, and just never liked not being able to interact with the teacher, etc. I think its the video that makes them so like-able for me. I can rewind when I've missed a point; or want to really analyze how something was done. The instructors are quick to respond, and you can interact online with the other students.

So far I've taken:


  • Craftsy Block of the Month (FREE) by Amy Gibson =>; Just started this; I'm using scraps in my stash to do this one.  It was a free class, and I can travel at my own pace (I think that's what I really like about these; I'm not waiting for the next session to be posted).





Enrolled in: 





(NOTE: All images from Craftsy.com website)

As you can tell I really love taking the classes thru this site. They are very professionally done, and you can take them at your own pace.  I'm a visual learner; so having the video makes it so much easier to learn for me.  Plus the fact that I can take these classes when-ever I want, and where-ever I want (I did the knitting class on my iPhone while on a road trip with the husband!!).

Also, most of the times you can find specials on the courses: like 1/2 off, and I even got a buy 1 get 1 free right before the holiday.  If you think you want to try one out; then definitely do the Block of the Month course since its free right now.

Well we've got a snow storm here in Colorado.   They are expecting 12 inches today.  So my husband and I spent the day working from home and shoveling the drive way and cars out from the 11 inches that fell last night.  So now, I'm off to my kitchen to grab something to eat.  Thank God I went to the grocery store on my way home from work yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I was curious about these classes and so I signed up and am taking Susan's couture Dress class and I like it so far :) it is a nice way to take her classes when you can't attend them in person.

    ReplyDelete