- I got married at the age of 19 to a guy I had known for only 3 months before becomming engaged. 27 years and 3 kids later we are still together!
- I'm a professional storyteller (in addition to my sewing). I tell historical stories and personal stories. I call them, "Stories of Wisdom, Stories of Truth. I want my stories to make people think and question.
- My youngest and only daughter will be heading off to college next year! (The older two are boys ages 25 and 22). This is the moment I've been waiting for, and now that its right around the corner, I tell myself I need to find a new life, and decide what I really want to be when I grow up - SMILE!
- Even at the age of 40+, I am still my dad's little girl. That's something you never grow out of. When I go to visit he and I just sit and talk about anything and everything. My parents say I am the female version of my father.
- In addition to sewing, I'm an avid scrapbooker. We won't even talk about that hobby! Let's just say I wish I had discovered it when my boys were little. I'm playing catch up on my photos.
- When I get down or am going thru a tough moment, I go sit in the park. I admire all the beauty exists in this world. Besides, when you're going "thru" in life, its nothing like watching two squirrels fight over a nut, to put things in perspective.
- I grew up very introverted and quiet. Caught a lot of teasing because of my height (6 ft). I was 30 before I was comfortable with my height. I'd always pray that I'd go somewhere and not be the tallest woman in the room. I tell folks God has a sense of humor, he answered my prayers, and made that room my house! My husband and I are the shortest in the house at 6 ft. My children are all 6' 5", 6' 1", and 6".
- Paco at Paco Peralta
- Krystal at Krustallos
- Adrienne at Real Life: Live and Unscripted
- artist1lisa at Sew On and Sew On
- Allison at AllisonC Sewing Gallery
- Leslie at Loohoo Originals
- Cidel at Miss Celie's Pants
Tag Rules:
1. Link to your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog.
Sandy .- thanks for thinking of me. I am sure that their children have been a source of satisfaction for you and your husband. Enjoy this wonderful family. A hug and see you soon. Paco
ReplyDeleteSandy - I know your feelings well. Also a 40+, 6' women, living in a house full of giants. I too alway felt like I wanted to one day be the shortest. I got my wish it is my home also my youngest is 6'6, oldest 6'9 and husband 6'5. God does have a sense of humor. He made us so tall so we would stand out and do his work. People have a tendency to see us first the reason for this is so we will talk and share his good news!
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks for tagging me. How fun! And thank you for stopping by my blog. I'll be adding you to my blog list.
ReplyDeleteThank you for tagging me.I'll post my response soon.I'm especialy glad to find your blog.I'll be reading it regularly.
ReplyDelete